- Chair: David Spivey; John London & Aaron Sims
Senior Activity Center
- Chair: Robert Box; John London & David Spivey
- Chair: David Spivey; Robert Box & Cindy Cuellar
- Chair John London; David Spivey & Cindy Cuellar
- Chair: Cindy Cuellar, John London & Aaron Sims
- Chair: David Spivey; John London, Robert Box, Cindy Cuellar & Aaron Sims
- Chair: Cindy Cuellar; Robert Box & Aaron Sims
- Chair: Aaron Sims; Robert Box & Cindy Cuellar
Public Safety (Police & Fire)
- Chair: Robert Box; Cindy Cuellar and David Spivey
- Cindy Cuellar
- David Spivey
- Robert Box
Downtown Redevelopment Authority
Redevelopment and revitalization of the downtown through the promotion of economic development opportunities.
Industrial Development Board
This board promotes industrial development for economic development.
Planning and Zoning
This board makes recommendations to the City Council on all matters concerning zoning, as well as, approves or disapproves subdivisions or other divisions of property.
Zoning Board of Adjustment
The zoning board of adjustments reviews appeals of the building officials decisions and reviews requests for special exceptions and variances.
Commercial Development Authority
This board promotes commercial development for economic growth.
The library board helps to oversee the operation of the public library and establishes policy.
Irondale Housing Code Abatement Board
Irondale Tree Commission