A listing of various forms for city services are listed below.   Please contact the appropriate city department prior to submission of form to ensure all conditions have been met.  Additionally, please contact the appropriate department to receive any form that may not be listed.

Water and Sanitation:

Change of Address only

Change of Name

Disconnect Service Form

Exemption Form

Insepection Only Form

Sanitation Application

Revenue Department:

Tax Form

Sole Prop Registration

Police Jurisdiction Tax Form

Corp. Registration

2008 Business License Application

Permitting and Inspections:

Building Permit Application

Electrical Permit Application


Gas Permit Application

Subcontractor List Form


3 PC Form

6 Inst. Filling Application to ZBA

Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Cash Bond

Temporary Banners – Sign Appl